Sunday, October 7, 2012

Aqua Charms NEW Swarovski Crystals Eyeshadow Palette swatches

Hello Darlings!!! Today I am just going to share a BUNCH of swatches from the 88 Color palette from Aqua Charms. The entire palette is covered in crystals a review will be up on my youtube channel CandyMandy19 this week . You can also personalize it with your name and colors. Also, the palettes can have a 3D effect on them like their phone cases on the site. You can buy the palette HERE if you want it before my review. Thanks for stopping by.
Please subscribe to both my youtube and my blog for fun videos/blog posts.  So lets get to it. Any questions please feel free to ask me. 




The Front of the palette !


 The back of the palette >>>>>
 The Inside ^



The swatches are from one row going down not across . 








No comments:

Post a Comment