Friday, April 29, 2011

Graffiti Diva Cosmetics swatches!

Look at how lovely everything was packed ! I love it arrived safety and was in nice little blue bags that I will be saving. So if you like any of these colors and are interested check out Graffiti Diva Cosmetics , would you like to be up to date on sales,promotions and reviews check out their Youtube Channel here!.
 Okay so more and likey you have seen my review and came here for the swatches but if you haven't please take a minute to subscribe to my channel!   Thank you XOXO!


   FULL SWATCHES( no base and dry)
Below from left to right
Glamour Love, up in smoke (matte), Golden Rose (blush), Glammed Up, Pinch me (blush)

Below Left to right
Amazon (matte), Star, Naked, Royal palace, Rock stock, X-Static

Below
A look i created with Glamour love a teal although it comes off baby blue and Royal palace!
look is on youtube! 


A special thank you from Graffiti Diva Cosmetics for allowing me to try out these amazing products 
LADIES PLEASE USE CANDYMANDY AT CHECK OUT FOR 10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment