Friday, November 30, 2012

Monster High Photography Werecat Sisters

Some of you may not know I have a little bit of talent when it comes to taking pictures and when I find myself a little stressed or bored that's what I like to do. Seeing I didn't have much to photograph and didn't want to go out because I was feeling a little sick, I decided to snap some photos of my daughters dolls. Now these are the cutest dolls I've ever seen and that is why I think they are so fun to take pictures of. I absolutely always enjoy putting them in little poses and making them almost come to life. These are the Werecat Sisters MeowLady and Purrsephone. My daughter has about 20 dolls nows from the monster high collection and I will admit I find myself playing with her. Anyways on to the photos. If you happen to save my photos Please do not crop them and remove the water mark. Thank you for stopping by and enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment